Tuesday, April 30

More of Monday and some of today

Butch told me the obituary for Eloise was not easy to read so I changed it. When I put obituaries and other things on the blog most of the time I copy and paste and sometimes it just doesn't work too well.
I did take a few pictures yesterday and I have a new one of our very grownup Elise But I will need to get it scanned before you can see it. I did and here they are.

And now we have the baby Leo. I made his acquaintance yesterday afternoon. He is such a calm and contented babe and I was so lucky to get to hold him throughout the service. When he opens his eyes which he does frequently he is very bright and alert following sounds all over the room.. He seems to have a pretty good concept of his surroundings for a guy who is only two weeks old.
When his mom makes a smooching noise he frowns. He does not like that sound! He frowned every time she did it






 These are pictures of some of the windows in The First Presbyterian Church in Savannah MO



No comments: