Tuesday, March 26

3 days from take off

When we have been sitting in one place for 5-6 months it takes a bit for all the details needing attention before we leave to come to mind. But I am a list maker and it is all beginning to take shape with many items already marked off the list.
Both of us stepped on the scale this morning and we were both pleased. I am 2 pounds from goal with clothing on and Butch is one pound under goal. Happy, happy. I have no plans to change my eating habits even once goal is reached. The way I am eating is easy to do and I have not suffered one iota. Cake and cookies are not part of my life but they really do not need to be. Haven't missed them.

My dear friend Peggy gives me access to Costco so we are making a Costco run today for things to last me through the summer. We will do this after coffee hour today.

Tomorrow is haircut and then a shrimp party on Stilson's patio hosted by the Brooker's.

Thursday we actually get the RV ready to move and locate to a site where we can hook up the car and be ready to leave early Friday morning.
Till next time...

No comments: