Wednesday, December 26

Cold front...

Butch is off to play pool in league and I would usually be on my walk but the thermometer is at a chilly 41 degrees so it will have to warm a bit before I venture forth. They say you burn far more calories in cold weather so maybe I need to get my slightly chubby behind out there anyway. We made it through Christmas with the diet habits intact. Butch is 3 lbs from his goal. (Of course he is!) I am at least 10 to 15 from mine. My resolve is still strong although the difficulty will increase with one of us on it and one not. I remind myself that being 10 to 15 away is certainly better than 30 to 35. All my friends were good to me and did not present me with sugary treats. I truly appreciated that very much. Well, it is time to remove myself from this computer screen and get to something constructive. Later...

No comments: