Wednesday, November 21

Creating Wrinkles and being thankful

Not weighing in till December 1st but I enjoyed a "Finally!!" moment today when someone asked me how I lost so much weight. They noticed! Someone who knows told me people will not generally notice that you have lost weight until you lose 20- 25 pounds. I hope they are right. I will let you know a week from Saturday. It was nice to get the unsolicited verification that I have indeed lost a significant amount of weight.

Butch has lost 14 pounds and it is noticeable on him. But then he could lose 3 and people would comment on how much he had lost. It is one of life's inequalities.

I am very Thankful in the true spirit of the holiday. It is part of my daily practices to be happy, thankful and grateful for all I have so in that respect Thanksgiving is just another day. But the truth of it is that it is another truly spectacular day...but they all are!

No comments: