Tuesday, October 2

More house stuff

We started on shower install yesterday. We have the base in place....it could have gone smoother but hopefully it will all work and serve us well for the rest of our lives. I am going to remain quiet about the shower until we are finished installing it. I do not want to borrow trouble. Jason is coming to help us later today.
We will be getting the carpet installed in the morning. They just called. That is happening sooner than expected. We also have someone coming from Sears to give us a quote on cabinets. That will be quote number two and we plan to get a couple more.
I am still able to get my morning walk in but it sounds like our morning time, recently moved to 7:30, will need to be set back even further to prevent frostbite. Colleen is leaving the 10th so we are winding down because of that deadline as well. I will miss our routine. I saw a quote this morning that I hope applies to both of us about our morning walk and talk. "The worlds best moment is a calm hour passed with a friend who can talk well."- quote from 11th century Arabic poet  Abu al-Alaa'al-Ma'arril.

No comments: