Thursday, September 20

One busy week...

We started painting last Sunday. That went well. Then on Monday I was supposed to attend Garden Club but passed to get more painting done. That went well. Continued painting on Tuesday and in fact completed painting all the walls. But after three days of concentrated effort in one direction I became behind in everything else. And Wednesday was JIGS. That went well...sort of. But back to getting caught up. I have downloaded pictures I have taken the past couple of weeks so we will get them on here and I will attempt to describe what you are seeing.

door on left is bathroom
Below is main room-before paint






Below is front door.


All views of house below are after paint. When we finished and Butch started putting up the ivory switch plates I stated that I did not know I could have taken a switchplate to match up the paint. It isn't exactly that color but not too far away from it.



A little break here for pictures taken on the bike trail one sunny morning.


















No comments: