Thursday, July 5

Still Plugging Away

I am still getting my walks in with Colleen at the only possible time of day. 7:00 A M and this morning I came home and we put some cool of day time in on the house. We are dealing with excess heat but should be getting a break on Saturday.
 Butch said he really hates work in the crawl space. I said I know you do and I really hate cleaning up throw up but over the 53 years we have been married I think we are about even on how many times we have each had to do our most hated chores.
Yesterday we attended a gathering of Rebounders and then went out to eat after many phone calls trying to find a place that was open. Finally ended up at Pizza Ranch. It was good but no ones first choice. The A&W is open now but word of mouth did spread and the place was so busy you could not get near it. Butch and I are considering it for lunch today but the same may be true today.

No comments: