Friday, June 8

Comes to mind

We were blessed with a dibby-dab of rain yesterday morning. I checked the gauge this morning and it did not have a drop in it. Butch and Bill had a long frustrating day getting the AC to work but they finally were successful late in the day and then we enjoyed a scrumptious grilled meal at Leo and Keri's. It also happened to be their 32nd Anniversary. Here they are 32 years ago.


After supper we looked through old family pictures. That is always a fun time. Ran across this one of Butch and I from a long time ago.
 Perhaps early 80's. Now you may want to put a caption on it and I would be interested in what you might say. I may tell you what I think later.

This was on the trail this morning...can you find the bunny?
After our walk this morning Colleen and I assembled her Simple Wifi antenna. And it is working great for her and she is now a happy Internet user.

Butch and Bill made their way to the golf course this morning. Butch said he forgot to take his head. Most likely all the pent up pressure of yesterday.


No comments: