Saturday, May 26

Friday's Frustration

We have a new phone. I have been debating quite awhile on an upgrade but finally took the plunge. The GPS feature was a big pull. I had a heck of a time getting my contacts transferred. In fact it did not happen until this morning after going online on the laptop and getting it figured out. So anyone who sent a message yesterday...I really did not know who you were because I only had a phone number to identify you. But I did know today Peggy...who had snow on the ground in Carson City NV!!!
We had a few showers yesterday but really not enough to put much in the rain barrel. I do believe I planted the hosta's correctly...at least they are looking pretty good today.

We visited the local cemeteries to place some flowers there. I have missed many years but when we are here we do get it done. They have to share though because I do not get one for each of them.
At the Jefferson cemetery

And at the Catholic Cemetery. Mom is there too ...wink, wink

This is my paternal grandmother. She died at 25 so I never met her and I am sure there has not been flowers on her grave for many decades. She gave birth to a mighty fine guy who was my daddy and she would have been very proud of him. He died young as well . He was 33.

No comments: