Thursday, February 16

Hot wet and humid

More rain...hmmmm must get past it. Woke up to a thunderstorm this morning about 4:00 AM. That was different. It wasn't scary but then perhaps that is just me. I have reached an age where not much does scare me.
I have finished about 3 bracelets this week and will start another today. These were all on my todo list as is the next one. So much for stockpiling. I still plan to stockpile a few...if it works out.
Tried a new recipe yesterday for lunch. It was good and very filling. I made half the recipe. I used almond milk instead of soy. I will make it again...for me.

Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
 
recipe image
Rated:rating
Submitted By: ASTROPHE
Photo By: CC♥'s2bake
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 5 Minutes
Servings: 2

"This is a fast and filling vegan smoothie with a deep pink color and a rich, creamy texture. "
INGREDIENTS:
1 cup soy milk
1/2 cup rolled oats
1 banana, broken into chunks
14 frozen strawberries
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 1/2 teaspoons white sugar
DIRECTIONS:
1.In a blender, combine soy milk, oats, banana and strawberries. Add vanilla and sugar if desired. Blend until smooth. Pour into glasses and serve.

No comments: