Thursday, February 16

From my sister Theresa...in answer to Leo


Theresa Arts
9:36 AM (6 hours ago)
to me
I'd say yes.
In my reading I have learned that we are in a water recycling process.  We have the global warming to melt a lot of ice, and then we will head into a mini ice age to refreeze the ice, but in the process we recycle the water.  It's a normal process, perhaps sped up by humans, but not caused by humans.  
Also, we are having a wonderful winter, but will have consequences, probably lots of insects and a drought this summer.  You are having a cool, wet winter, but Europe is in a deep freeze.  The last I heard they had a death toll of 200.
So, My take on it is that for the recycling to happen, there will be a change in different areas to redistribute the water and change things up.
That's how I see it.
Love, Teri

No comments: