Tuesday, November 29

So much happening

My sister Theresa called me from the Creston Hospital yesterday telling me that she had a heart episode in the middle of the night and woke her daughter to take her to the hospital. She had back pain with pain down her arms to her elbows. She said on a  pain scale of 1- 10 it was about a 3 but she did think it had to be heart related. They transferred her to Methodist in Des Moines and she underwent a angiogram  this morning. She has a couple of partial blocks and they put a stint in for one and will treat the other with meds. Bottom line she is a lucky woman and plans to make some lifestyle changes. She gave her daughter Tara quite a scare. Needless to say she has been much on my mind and I am so glad the outcome is such that it is. Stay healthy ya'all!!!
My Lexmark printer-new in April- gave me trouble and after much tech support hoopla they sent me a new one. Got it today but no time to get it hooked up. Trouble with the USPS and not getting our mail. Trouble with getting mail in a timely manner to insurance people and getting return forms needed. I do not even like typing about it. We have had a whole bunch of tiny details that needed attention on many things but first something else had to happen first. On a frustration level of 1-10 it is about a 9. I want very much for these little sniggling things to get resolved so I can get on with my happy little life. Maybe tomorrow...


No comments: