Sunday, November 20

It takes awhile

It always takes awhile to settle in...a little bit like moving to a new town. A getting reacquainted process needs to take place and we are still a bit in that period. It is one of the reasons I like to get here earlier. It gives me a head start so I am not adjusting at the same time everyone else is.
I bought a new printer last spring and then about 6 weeks ago it quit working for me. My computer did not recognize it. I know, I know...we have all been there. So I didn't want to deal with it then so I waited till we got here. Today I called  Lexmark and after lots of doing this and that including turning the printer upside down and shaking it at least 5 times they are sending me a new one. My patience is tested to the max when things do not work as they should. Fortunately I am much more patient with people.
It is hot here now and we are running the AC. It is also a routine we are very familiar with. It gets hot for a few days and then a cold front breezes through and we have a few cool days and then it heats up again. What fluctuates is the time periods of each cycle. Fortunately the warm ones outnumber the cold ones or at least we hope so.

No comments: