Friday, November 18

Arrived in Sunny Cool South Texas!

The trip down from San Antonio was cool,calm and collected. It was a great trip but we do forget that it is a long way down here. I vow to have a audio book ready for the return trip. One we can get excited about. I had one ready for this trip but it was one we had for awhile and neither of us were anxious to get to it. The miles do fly by when you are listening to a good book.
Now is when I become a bit schizophrenic with the blog as I keep this one going, my first love, and the one for Magnolia Park as well. So you will want to check on both I hope. A link to the Magnolia Blog is on the left. You can also scroll to the bottom of that one and sign up for email updates just as you can with this one.

There are so many things to do when we get here. My favorite grocery store, H.E.B. is one of our first stops, and then we must resume our walks and note all the changes in the park and visit with everyone we meet. We have already done quite a bit of greeting but they are all giving us time to settle in before we have extended conversations.
A cool front has reached the valley. A bit unusual for this time of year. We were obviously acclimated to the north because it did not feel all that cool, that is until the sun went down.
Till next time!

No comments: