Wednesday, October 19

Winter schedule

Remember way back when how your schedule changes with the change in weather. For the past eight or so years we have had little of that. Yes, we have a cold spell or two in sunny south Texas along about mid January but then sometimes we do not too. When it happens you cook different, dress different and do different activities. As I write this I looked out the window to see SNOWFLAKES!! OMG as they say. I do not think it will amount to much but it is definitely snowing. Butch jokingly said, "Aw, it is corn dust." Nope, not corn dust. It is definitely snowflakes. It is what it is and we will do what we have to do and right now that is sit tight till we get the word that Butch is good to go. It has been a a week now since surgery. He is still needing pain pills. Not many but some.  His two week appointment is next Wednesday, a week from today. We will know more then about what to expect.
I have been making bracelets like crazy. I have been trying to get the ones done for local people. I am working on the last local one. I have 4 more on my todo list. I hope to be able to stock up this winter but who knows. My schedule can get a bit frantic.
I may pass on the walk today. 40's for a high. ugh!!

No comments: