Saturday, September 24

Great party

Went to a great party last night at Pat Limburg Rusnak's home. Notice how I still use her maiden name. It is difficult to make the switch when you knew them 'back in the day'. It was a great time with old/new friends and great food.
Butch is doing fine as long as he is medicated. It makes him loopy and sleepy. He was able to stay awake and not appear loopy at the party last night. But the minute he gets home he is ...well, you know.
I heard someone comment at the party last night that the last two weeks have been especially busy and I had to agree with them. It seems it is much like in the Spring in South Texas. As time draws nearer to leave the pace seems to pick up. I do not know what it is here. Maybe it is as it gets cooler we all know summer is winding down and it is time to get the parties in before we hibernate for the winter. I hope they do not hibernate all winter! They will all be loopy and sleepy by Spring.
I do not know any more about how long we will be here etc. Maybe I will know when we get the results from Tuesday's MRI.
Today we have another party at Spring Lake. It is the retirees of Alliant Energy annual gathering.
Till next time...

No comments: