Sunday, August 7

Saturday at our house.

Butch is ready to greet the day.

Copper wire that we are burning off. I think it would make an excellent jigsaw puzzle.

Leo has the path laid out. He says if it is curved the imperfections are not as noticeable.

These  last photos are of the work Butch and Leo did with Leo's new edger.
This is looking south.

This view is looking North.

This is looking east from our front steps. Looks like I need to get some salt poured on the cracks to take care of the grass growing there. This summer has been a doozy for keeping up with the growing things. It has been so incredibly humid all summer. I thought my memory was failing me as I did not remember it being this bad but a long-time resident commented that this was as bad as he had ever seen it for humidity. It seems each year there is a different challenge with the weather. Humidity may be one of the easier ones to deal with...as long as the AC holds out.


No comments: