Wednesday, July 6

Two more trusses

Butch has two more trusses to cut and "paste". Couldn't help myself. Just had to add that little computer reference. I hauled a bunch of fiberglass insulation to the dumpster. Ow,ow,itchy itch.
 Had my two week checkup from surgery and all is well.
Today we are going to Cumberland...pictures later. I am told I do not want to see our old place. It has been let go and looks really bad. But I assume we will at least do a drive by.
Butch's back is bothering him bad and he feels he is only days away from another (the 3rd) back surgery. When that happens all will come to a screeching halt. I will do what I can do but that will not compare to what we have been able to do together. What will be ,will be. And if it must wait, it will. And if we have to find another solution, we will. More on that subject as I find it out.
Till next time...

No comments: