Tuesday, July 19

A Rant

Hang in there K-Mart, Pamida, Alco and many others. WalMart is shooting themselves in the foot and if they do not quickly come to their senses  they may shoot themselves in the heart. They wiped out most of their craft departments. No longer can we buy monk's cloth at WalMart and their yarn selection is minimal at best. That was the first sign. Next Butch wanted Rolaids and went to WalMart to buy. They no longer carry Rolaids. Tums but no Rolaids. I wanted Folex which is an excellent stain remover. I bought my first bottle at WalMart. Nope-not any more. No Folex. I have now found it at H.E.B. in sunny South Texas. And there are many more examples of this "downsizing" of WalMart shelves. WalMart thinks you will adjust to not having your favorite brands. Not Butch. Not the guy who ate the very same lunch every day for 20 years. And not me if I can help it. Just as I am trying my best to buy from the stores of the town I live in I am trying very hard to not choose WalMart. They do not deserve our business.

No comments: