Saturday, July 2

I delivered a bracelet to classmate and friend Denise yesterday morning.
This bracelet was a stunner. Loved it.



I walked to Denise's place and chose early morning to do so. The heat has been oppresive the last few days. I haven't minded one bit staying in the AC and beading bracelets. I have another one about 3/4 finished. When you are hot- you are hot!



Butch has been working on the support boards-getting them ready to install. He needs a helping hand on this part so may have to wait for someone to come to his rescue. We have said from the beginning we were not going to get into a toot about any part of this process. If we have to wait for people or circumstances to become more favorable, that is okay. I could be in there working on the last room of insulation (closet) but the heat has held me back. Things are coming along quite nicely despite any complications.

Yesterday on the walk home I spotted these mushrooms.

 They were in a yard that needed mowed. I suspect the house may be a repo. The mushrooms were enough of a distraction for me to come home, get my camera and return for photos.

Today it is cooler so we may return to the construction/destruction zone and put in a days work.

No comments: