Sunday, June 26

And then...

Yesterday- Saturday- Butch and I went back to work on the house. He to a greater degree than I. I did my best to go at it in a very conservative manner. I was successful. I removed the sidewall insulation in the kitchen. Not a hard job really as there isn't much of it and it is somewhat enclosed in black paper. Has a seal on it that says balsam/wool. It bags up fairly easy.
Butch took out some inner walls. His job was much more strenuous.

Our RV refrigerator quit. And of course it was on a Friday night. Butch went to talk to the RV dealers in town but nothing will happen till Monday. We have an extended warranty and thank goodness for it because RV refrigerators are very costly. Much higher than home refrigerators. We will see what can be done about it tomorrow. In the meantime we have the little refrigerator that was in the house. It works just fine. It just means we have to run to the house every time we want something out of it. One of the petty inconveniences of life, they happen to all of us now and then.
Keri helped me out by bringing us a wonderful breakfast casserole and muffins this morning. Saved me several trips to the house.
Finally went for a walk this morning. The first 3 blocks had me wondering but soon all the kinks were walked out. We walked downtown to the post office and back. About an 18 block walk all told. Felt much better after we returned home. I needed to get out and moving.

I never stop seeing things worthy of a picture...the latest.
A Civilized Cat

I could not decide which was a better picture. The sunlight illuminating the squirrels tail intrigued me.

No comments: