Friday, June 17

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Went to the doctor Tuesday and now have surgery scheduled for Tuesday the 21st. It is to repair my lady parts that have become misplaced due to childbirth. 'nuff said. Will be in the hospital (Jefferson) overnight. Women I have talked to who have had this surgery tell me it is not too bad. I can be back to remodeling and construction in no time. Won't be able to lift much but that was true before the surgery. Smileycons!
Wednesday we decided to get as much done as possible before next Tuesday so we have been working a little longer and harder than before. We made great strides in removal of insulation and drywall. This is one part we will be very glad to have on our done list...and that could happen today!
We have living room and bathroom ceilings to get down and then bag up the insulation from those two rooms and that is on our agenda today. Butch got an invitation to play golf yesterday but we got lots done when he got back. I pulled nails while he was gone. We burned up some wood scraps and cleaned our work area getting ready for today.
I talked to a new Kindle owner (Susan Van Houweling) and found out something new. With my Kindle I do not need an Internet connection to use it. It is completely independent from my computer. The new $114 ones are not. You need a wireless connection to use them. I would not want one like that. To have the features I have on mine you need the next step up. I think it is $149. I was about to buy Butch his own so this info was very good to know. It kept me from making a mistake. Susan is sending hers back and getting the next one up  
the line. You will love it Susan! Those two websites for free Kindle books are http://www.pixelofink.com/ and
http://ereadernewstoday.com/. And I am still reading " Bubba and the Dead Woman"

No comments: