Friday, June 3

Surprises

I don't do facebook much but the other day my granddaughter Ann's name caught my eye so I requested to be her "Friend" and she accepted. In so doing I found out she is pregnant with a girl, plans to name her Scarlet and is due around August 16th. This would be our 3rd great grand-all girls.
I also found out that Butch's grand niece Jennifer is also pregnant. I guess if you are not on Facebook- you know nothing!! And even then you have to be a detective to get it all figured out.
Yesterday Butch and I purchased some 16 inch square blocks to make a path to the moho from the house so we would not track mud. We are also making a landing at both moho and house. This is the kind of work that kills my back but Butch's back is already hurting so I started in. I was able to get the landing outside the moho done but it has taken a toll so I will have to rest up before going at it again.
 Butch decided to get down and dirty today so he started tearing down drywall in one of the bedrooms so we could bag up insulation. Last I knew we were up to 10 bags. I helped this morning but so far I haven't made it back out after lunch.
We are getting beautiful weather but no rain. I was afraid my rain barrel may be lacking and the forecast isn't good for filling it up unless we get one of those isolated T's they keep warning us about. I say beautiful weather but it is hot and we do have the AC running in the moho. Everyone's definition of beautiful weather is just a bit different.

No comments: