Wednesday, April 27

Another Delay

Can't get the trencher we ordered because someone else has it and I assume they have been delayed by weather and so therefore we are too. Perhaps we will get it next Monday. We are scheduled to but that doesn't mean much. The sun was out for about an hour this morning but back under cloud cover now.

I have done two bracelets and one ankle bracelet in the past two days. The ankle bracelet is waiting for a snap clasp that I have ordered before it will be completely finished. They all have homes and will soon be delivered. It keeps me busy. I have a pink cluster partly finished that I set aside to get the ordered ones done that I will pick up and finish most likely today.
We are still doing research to see if it is feasible to change our residency to Iowa. So far the figures are tipping about $400 towards Iowa but we haven't looked into changing the registration on the vehicles yet. If there any fees to do so it could tip the other way. The last I knew Iowa required all new residents to take the written drivers test before issuing a drivers license. I remember this from when we moved back from Nebraska because I was incensed when I had to take it. You can only miss three so I best pick up a book and start studying if we make the change.
So we are bit bogged down and I am a bit peeved but nothing I can do about it but get over it.
Till next time...

No comments: