Wednesday, March 30

Hummerita

Peggy mixed up some hummingbird food then put it in the freezer to cool down. Then I interrupted her to go to the Dickies Factory Outlet and she forgot about it. So the hummers were treated to a frozen hummerita on a hot day. 
Oh by the way, do not bother to go to the Dickies Factory outlet. There are no bargains there and all the clothing seems to be miss sized. I held up an XL shirt and a 10 year old would have had trouble with it. And the missed sizing was rampant throughout the store. They do have lots of medical garb (scrubs).  I didn't check the prices because I wasn't interested. I have some YMCA shirts that say "Staff" and if I wear them in public people start asking me questions. It doesn't take much anymore to look like you know something!!

We will be leaving in a couple of days- heading north. So we are slowly getting the odds and ends of moving ready. Most of our yard art is put away. The plants are a last minute thing as are the bicycles, tire covers, new satellite dish and  hitches. We went to get grapefruit but the season is over so sorry, we will not be having any on board.

No comments: