Wednesday, February 2

Hunkered Down

My plans are to make Chili and Runza Casserole in the next couple of days. Too cold to do much so it seems like a good time to cook. Most everyone knows about Runza casserole but if you are a rare one that doesn't you can do a search on this blog and it should pop up for you.
The current temp is 32 F. and I have not seen one soul out for a stroll. I know I am going to hold out for warmer temps before I get my walk in. I usually just bundle up and do it but not today...and maybe not tomorrow.
My guess is the golf course isn't even open so Butch will most likely be hunkered down as well. I know him...he will get antsy by mid afternoon and go to the pool hall at least.
He does have a doctor appointment at 8:15 this morning. Hopefully he can be pronounced well although he still has a nasty cough. Not as frequent but still in evidence. This was some very nasty stuff that many people have suffered through.
I think it is going to be a Netflix day.
Smileycons!
Yesterday we made our third trip to Mexico this season. Peggy, Butch and I went. Donn is in Iowa because his brother is not well and he needs to see him. So the 3 of us ventured into ol' Mexico for shopping, Margaritas and panchos. Peggy had the idea of gluing a frog on the plates and I thought it was a good one so we went to buy frogs. W  e have them now. Another plate project is in the works...in between bracelets. We are just so busy!!

No comments: