Tuesday, June 15

Our Monday

Butch and I put in some serious time yesterday tackling the cobwebs on the decks of the suites. We also painted the inside of the globes on all the lights a nice yellow color in hopes of discouraging the bugs. This little chore on just one of three buildings took us 5 hours. It wasn't difficult, just time consuming.
I finally got around to checking out the website of one of our fellow workkamping couples. Howard and Linda Payne. And all I can say is WOW. They are young, much younger than I thought. The older I get the worse I am at judging age of others. These two were born the same year as Jason , our youngest. What they do and how they do it is on their website and it is one of the best put-together websites I have seen on the subject of RVing and the full-timing lifestyle. Their line of thinking and ours coincides despite the 20 year age difference. As you can tell I was impressed. You can find their website at http://www.rv-dreams.com/. I encourage you to look it over pretty thoroughly. Linda makes and sells jewelry so all you jewelry lovers will want to check that section out.
After we wiped out as many spiders as possible, we came home and put our feet up for a bit. We had chicken for supper and I used a trick of Kay Stilsons. She does an egg coating and then rolls the chicken breasts in crushed French-fried onion rings. You know the ones you buy in a can. Fried them in a bit of canola oil. They were very, very good. Butch loved them! We have been eating at home more than we do when we are anywhere else. I am not that crazy about cooking but it is cheaper and healthier and I hope to continue the trend.
This place is well set up for walking. Their are several routes one can take where the roads are less traveled. I had Butch drive the two routes I have been using to find out mileage and one is .9 tenths of a mile and the other is 1.6. Two great choices.

No comments: