Friday, May 7

Good Morning in May

We endured our annual doctor visit yesterday. We are both okay. The lifestyle must agree with us. I was most concerned about the diabetes numbers for me because I was not a good enough girl throughout the winter. I did get my walks in but too many cookies went down the chute. Anyway, the numbers were good. Even better than last year. The only thing we both need to work on is the weight issue.
Next week will be a busy one for me. I will be getting a chest x-ray, stress test and colonoscopy. All this will take place on Wednesday and Thursday. Will be good to get that done and over with.
We did get acquainted with Ethan yesterday while his mom went on a job interview. He was a good boy. 18 months is a fun age to watch. The world is so new to them. I took my camera and intended to get pictures but I was having so much fun with him I forgot. There will be another time. His Grandma and Grandpa Brooker have many pictures of him all over the house! What a cutie!

No comments: