Wednesday, April 7

From Palacio Texas

We arrived in Palacio Texas yesterday afternoon. Palacio is located on the coast north of Corpus Christi and south of Houston. We didn't stop for lunch so right after we arrived we high-tailed it to our favorite restaurant here for catfish. It was just as delicious as we remembered it to be. Palacio is a fishing/boating village and one of their highly harvested items is Oysters. I told Butch if we were going to be true to his idea of always trying the local fare that we would need to eat oysters. This of course did not appeal to him but he did say that if I ordered them he would take a bite so that is on my agenda. Stay tuned for further development on this adventure for "Mr. Pickypants".
It is always a bit of a feeling of being on vacation when we leave Magnolia Park and that is even more so this year. I sit here thinking, " Hmmm...what will I do next." So today I plan to go for a long leisurely walk along the coast and perhaps get back to my Swedish weaving when I return home.
I have some pictures to get on here but I left my camera in the car. Didn't want to go out in my jammies to get it so look for them a little later.
Till next time...

No comments: