Wednesday, November 18

Humdrum


No AC this morning! It is a nippy 45. But it is supposed to warm up to the high 70's today. Tuesdays are a busy day for us. We have coffee hour at 9:30 and being an officer of the park association my attendance is required. Golf starts at 11:00 and it is a few miles away so Butch wants to head out at 10:30. We are usually through golfing about 1:30. That includes some social time at the clubhouse. It can be even later when we have more golfers participating. That puts us back in the park by mid afternoon but also puts me in the mood to put my feet up and forget it...bear in mind a morning and afternoon walk in addition to the walking on the golf course. We always try to make the two walks mandatory regardless of how much other walking has taken place. When it comes to walking more is better!
Today Butch plans to get some electrical work done for a couple of folks. I plan to get a haircut. I will have Yolanda do it this time. Kate is my favorite but she is in Atlantic IA. Butch does an okay job in a pinch.
I also have a couple of computer assistance calls to make. One will not take long. The other could be lengthy since she has a new computer.
So now you know what we are up to...not much!!

No comments: