Saturday, October 31

It seems

It seems many of my friends have gone to Facebook. I do have a Facebook page but I have no plans to abandon this blog for it and it remains sparse. Our news and updates will remain here. I find Facebook chaotic and confusing and I am way too busy to "farm" or even help others out with their "farming". Scrolling down to find messages I want to know about is like sorting through spam. The only time I check facebook is if I get a reminder in my email and I may respond at that time. It is easy for me to see who reads the blog and who doesn't...maybe I should just go back to email only.
Hmmm perhaps I awoke on the wrong side of the bed this AM.

Butch went to the flea market. Looking for new golf clubs. Like that is going to help.
Geez...I am grumpy!
This too shall pass....

No comments: