Thursday, July 30

Yesterday at Hot Sulphur Springs


Yesterday I went with Marilynn and her grandson Graem to Hot Sulphur Springs. After spending some time in the pool pictured here I decided to move on to another pool. When I got there a chipmunk was frantically trying to get out! The sides were slippery and he could not get out no matter where he went. I made a loop with my camera strap and followed him around the edge. He grabbed a hold of it and I pulled him out. We were both relieved! He is pictured below shortly after his ordeal.


Below is a rock formation with the seeping sulphur-laden water. After our soak and swim we went to the Stagecoach Bed and Breakfast for lunch. Naomi the owner is no longer serving lunch but she made an exception for us followed by a tour of the historic old hotel. It is a very interesting place.

Butch played golf. I understand he came within 6 inches of making a hole in one. Otherwise what can you say about golf. Same stuff, different day.

No comments: