Thursday, May 21

All you blog watchers...



Hey when I am not doing much I do not post much. Hmmm...yesterday I decided to get into "detailing" or spring cleaning the motorhome. The inside that is. I washed bedding and dusted in all the nooks and crannies. Most of the time it gets a quick once-over but just like a stick built home now and then you have to dig deep. I will be digging deep again today. I think the refrigerator needs a good clean out. Especially since it will be getting minimal use the next two months at Snow Mountain Ranch. I try to have the food down to a bare minimum as we leave Iowa.
Also yesterday, Susan & Myron Van Houweling stopped by. They are friends we met at Magnolia park but they live in central Iowa. I helped them a bit with their computer and we had a great visit.
Speaking of computers, this is as good a place as any to remind you to do spring cleaning on your computer too. Although computers do not need nearly the maintenance they did in years past they can still benefit from a little attention now and then.
Check on your Anti-virus program to make sure it is up to date and functioning properly.
Run your anti-spyware program and rid yourself of all the little bugs it will find.
I still run disk clean up and defragment now and then even though we are supposedly free of that chore with Win XP and Vista.
Butch's computer is 9 years old and still working fine. I bought mine 4 years ago because I thought the one Butch has was soon to go belly up. Who knew!!

No comments: