Monday, February 9

Better

It has been a long road with what people call the "Texas Crud". Sinus drainage, constant tickle cough, sleepless nights etc. But after three long weeks I can finally say it is a past experience and I definitely plan to take more precautions next year.
Feeling such as I was I didn't have the inclination to take many pictures but I have managed a few. It felt rather strange but I didn't spend much time on the computer at all throughout the past 3 weeks...But I AM BACK!!!
We have friends here from the Canyon Lake Texas area and it has been a fun and busy time. Last Friday we went to "Ropa Usada", used clothing in Spanish. It is quite the experience, a local thing that has to be seen to be believed.


Here we have Roxie and Lisa looking over the pile. They enjoyed it so much they plan to go back today.

No comments: