Sunday, October 5

In Missouri

We travelled to Missouri on Friday and we are parked in Peculiar. I had called for a reservation and they were still full! It was merely luck that they had a spot for us. We will be leaving next Friday for Carthage and we have called ahead there too. Anyone wanting to get into the RV Park business should have an easy time of it. Especially around the perimeter of Kansas City.
The kids are tied up with the auction today in Savannah MO. Looks like it will be a good day for it and we hope people are a bit more relaxed and ready to spend a bit of their money for some really good stuff.
I stayed with Susan's mother, Eloise last night and Butch went back to the MoHo and stayed with Angel. This morning I went to check my mail on the kids computer and all of a sudden it disappeared and then it dawned on me that Butch had brought in my mail on that computer!! Oh well, always time for that later.
Better get my walk in .... more talk later

No comments: