Sunday, August 3

In Iowa

We have moved...from Missouri to Iowa. Lake Anita to be more specific. Paid up for a couple of days. I have hopes of a better Internet connection but that remains to be seen. On the surface it seems to be better but I have had that happen before only to be disappointed later.
Butch and Gary enjoyed their tournament. I think. Golf has become an undiscussed topic.;-)
We enjoyed our anniversary supper at the Redwood tonight. Our anniversary is July 25th but I had said that was one of the places I would like to go for our anniversary so now we have. We both had Pork Tenderloins and they were scrumptious.
On to the weather!!! It is muggy..very,very muggy. The good news is that it is not windy or raining...but very, very muggy. Coming from the rarefied air of the Rockies this is oh so uncomfortable. We have yet to acclimate and not sure we will.
Tomorrow I will be catching up on laundry and cleaning.
Till next time...
Barb & Butch

No comments: