Sunday, April 1

Rockport TX

We left the Rio Grande Valley this morning. Angel got out when I was putting my frog planter in and we had quite the ordeal getting her to decide she was coming with us. But after surrounding her with the help of neighbors, she let me pick her up. Our trip up to Rockport was uneventful and that is a good thing. We are staying at the Ancient Oak RV Park at the south edge of Rockport. The smell of the sea is awesome! We ate at Charlotte Plummers, said to be a great local restaurant right on the coast. The food was good. While waiting for our dinners of shrimp(me) and catfish(Butch) a boat came in with several burlap bags of oysters. We watched the negotiations on the selling of the catch. It looked like serious business. We are settled in for the evening but tomorrow I will take my camera and walk along the shore. We are here until Wednesday morning unless we decide to stay longer. We shall see!

No comments: