Sunday, September 17

I received this tip in a newsletter two days before Butch's surgery and our kids
were able to use this info to save some money on there motel accommodations
while in Omaha.


"TODAY'S TIP(s): SENIOR'S Department
Just Say Yes
My girlfriend sent me these and I thought they would come in handy for
subscribers. I have received a discount at a hotel when my mother
became sick on vacation and had to be hospitalized for a week longer
than our original stay. The hotel was very generous in their discount
and let us stay in the same room. This was in Iowa were they had a
great hospital at the University.

Hotel/Hospital Discounts: My husband is having surgery at a hospital in
another city. I checked the discount sites online for hotel rooms. The
average price was $109 a night. I found the hotel closest to the
hospital and went to their site. It was also $109 a night. I called
their local phone number and asked about a discount for the hospital.
The same room is $52 a night. It never hurts to ask. All they can do is
say "no." - - - - - "

No comments: