Saturday, October 1

We have arrived in Casa Grande AZ and this will be our home for the next two weeks. Yes it is hot but October in the south usually is hot. We had a pleasant trip to get here through Phoenix which wasn't as bad as other cities we have dealt with in the past. One of the things we were told is that southern Arizona has a mosquito problem and several cases of West Nile. To be honest that just seems wrong to me and on so many levels. Why are we irrigating desert? oh well, I doubt if there is much I can do to change it so I will dig out my mosquito spray. This is a very nice park we are in and we have a good location within the park. It is an SKP Park...so was Pahrump. No WiFi here but a good solid Verizon connection. Angel is becoming more comfortable with every move we make. She now comes out from under my chair when we stop in a rest area and stretches, eats and uses her litter box. As soon as Butch starts the engine she gets in her spot under my chair and off we go again.

No comments: