Saturday, June 18

On the bike trail: Another committee meeting and this time there is a Jackass in charge. L to R Horse,Horse,Horse,Jackass

Yesterday it was finally calm enough and warm enough and dry enough to get on the bike trail.And true to form it was a unique experience. Very near cousin Sherry's place and Winkelman switch I encountered a weasel. At least I think it was a weasel. We surprised each other and as soon as I reached for my camera he was gone. I thought to myself, "Wow that was unusual!" Shortly thereafter I turned around for the return trip and darned if I didn't see the little weasel again! This time he was being chased by birds. I did get a picture of him but I would have to tell you where in the picture he was located so hardly worth the effort to post it.

No comments: