Thursday, January 6

We have had a busy week this week. Last night we went to the McAllen Civic Center Auditorium to see the Chinese Acrobats. They were truly amazing and I would like to see them again sometime. Then today we woke up to a drizzly, chilly day so shuffleboard was cancelled Smile! but then we went with friends Dorothy and Vern Wendt to the Newmar Kountry Klub gathering in Edinburg TX at the Echo Hotel. Excellent lunch. Then we went to the Social Security Office so I could get signed up for Social Security. Now you know how old I am.Smile! Then we stopped at Wal Mart for a little shopping. I had a 4:30 PM appointment with Frank for a hair cut. I am trying to get the timing right for the cruise we are going on next week....more about that later. Then I came home and helped a nice lady with her computer. It was a simple little thing with hotmail. Oh yes... I did 3 loads of laundry in between all this. I think I will rest tomorrow. Till next time...

No comments: