Monday, November 3

11/3/2003
We had supper with Don and Jan Brahms last night. With all these great send offs I won’t have to cook for a spell.
The weather is rainy, cold and downright ugly. It could be worse if the temperature were a few degrees colder. I do not believe we are getting out of here any too soon.
I am forced to wear my heavy cold weather clothes. I’d rather be sweating in my shorts!

Butch needs to get his flu shot. I got mine at the senior center last week. So we will be going to Atlantic this afternoon. Butch had one more day of vacation to get in so today is it. Next week is also a 4 day week for him due to Veterans Day. Butch asked me if we were going to the senior center for lunch since we are eligible. My first day off and he wants me to go back! I said,”No”.

No comments: