Jason and I went through my Safe this past weekend, discarding things that were outdated, or merely no longer needed. We ran across some sayings that I had kept a long time ago. I am guessing in the 1980's. I have always been a fan of word play and this find brought it out front and center.
I will put them here in no particular order:
If it doesn't affect your breathing, let it go.
If you cannot change your mind, are you sure you have one?
Purranoia: The fact your cat's up to something.
A guy had to give up drag racing-couldn't run in high heels.
I have never been able to find out precisely what feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist whenever I express sentiments that differentiates me from a doormat. Rebecca West-1913
A bad spell of wether.
Cats are smarter than dogs. You can't get eight cats to pull a sled through snow.
Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will piss on your computer.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.
If you keep doing what you have always done, you'll keep getting what you've always got.
Most computer problems are caused by a loose nut between the chair and the keyboard.
I still like all of them!
No comments:
Post a Comment