No, it is not me! But I might have had something to do with it. One of them expressed to me an interest in the other one, and I passed the word along. Younger people may be dismayed or encouraged by this, but romance does not change much no matter the age. We might be in more of a hurry considering the time limit we are working on. Other than that, it is much the same.
As far as I know, the majority of us are very happy for them. I'm betting that is not a subject you ever expected me to write about! Me either!
Moving on... As I was walking through the main hall yesterday, one of my Evergrene friends said to me, "You sure have a lot of friends!" I hadn't put much thought into it. After consideration, I sure do! I have Jefferson friends, South Texas friends, Family friends, and now Evergreen friends. And Butch and I, during our 10 years of RVing, picked up a few strays along the way. It is nearly impossible for me to keep up with them all, and that is the reason for this blog. The only negative to this is that you all know about me, but I don't get as much info about you. So send me a note if you will to Keep.movin.on@gmail.com. Whether you do or not, I will still count you among my friends. 💞
Love those AI photos!

No comments:
Post a Comment