Wednesday, September 11

Walking Daily

 It is never too late to start and a little is better than none. I am still doing it. Keri and I walk a couple of miles every morning we can. Life does get in the way now and then but still, we persist.

As I write this we are back from our walk. If Keri cannot make it I still walk, sometimes with Butch but most often with my audiobook. I am currently listening to The Sound of Glass by Karen White. It will not make my top ten list but it is okay.

I plan to keep walking as long as possible. I used to mix it up with biking and I miss it. When I am going through pictures taken on a section of the trail too far to walk, I miss it.

I plan to label this 2024 summer season as the year we got things done. Our house and all its appendages are in tip-top shape.

And now back to beading...


Close to the Raccoon Valley Bridge south of Jefferson 2016


No comments: