Tuesday, June 4

Still Chipping Away...

 I am making progress with all I wanted to get done this Spring. The Zimmerle Gathering is set up for July 6th with every one of the cousins I can think of notified. 

The picture ordeal is partially under control. At least it doesn't look like the mountain it has in the past. I will share some with you further down the line.

We dropped off a load of "excess" at the Goodwill in Boone yesterday. I like that facility because they make drop-off so easy.

The first of the season Trivia has begun. It was good to see all our trivia people again.

Keri and I have been walking most mornings. Rain seems to be a constant interference. It is in the forecast for later today. We haven't missed very many days without at least a sprinkle. 

My latest read is The Chimps of Fauna Sanctuary. Warning: If you have empathetic issues this may not be for you. It brings tears in places.



No comments: