Monday, June 10

Meandering

 We had a great time yesterday. The only planned part was our oldest son Rich coming for a visit. And then our youngest Jason came over from Boone. We four played pool and talked. Then later in the afternoon Leo dropped by, followed by Keri. Lots of fantastic conversations took place. I remember sitting there thinking "I am so happy!". Has that ever happened to you? It is an added layer of happy when the thought happens in process.

This morning I went back to the photo adventures. It's possible for it to never end. So here is some of my meandering... I was manager of a Senior Center in Cumberland Iowa for 14 years. Our small town was fortunate to have access to the Internet early on. I was a big fan! So I started classes in the Senior Center with the cooperation of the telephone company and Netins. 



2007- New Year's Eve in Magnolia Park-Donna Texas

Berwyn Cleveland with his famous homemade concoction. "Hop-Skip-and Go Naked" I have the recipe somewhere!


Found it! Make it at your own risk!

Hop, Skip and Go naked

INGREDIENTS:

1 (12 fluid ounce) can frozen pink

lemonade concentrate, thawed

12 fluid ounces water

12 fluid ounces vodka

2 (12 fluid ounce) cans or bottles of beer

DIRECTIONS:

1.

Place lemonade concentrate in a gallon pitcher. Measure water and vodka in the 12 ounce lemonade can and add to the pitcher. Pour in the beer, mix well and serve over ice.


And that is enough adventure for one day!

No comments: