Friday, September 22

Crafty?

 I have never thought of myself as a crafty person. A crafty person makes party favors, placemats, lawn ornaments, etc. But then I took a self-inventory and I suspected I might be a crafty person. I do Swedish Weaving, beading of several different types, Diamond art, and then there is playing pool, trivia, several board games, and card games. I think I might be classified as busy. The only ones that really count are the crafts and then the ones that require inventory referring to the first three mentioned.

First I gathered together all my Swedish Weaving supplies. That did not take long. These items are a bit bulky but the cost isn't great.  Monk cloth, yarn, patterns and a bodkin are the main items. And then I take on beading! I cannot believe I purchased all of the supplies I  have on hand!  In fact, I know I didn't. When fellow crafters give up on their craft for good they look for an outlet for their supplies. I have inherited a lot of beads because of that. Yeah, I'll go with that! There is a portion I can truthfully say came my way by that route. I do need to cut my supplies down. If that is something that piques your interest- get in touch.

My latest project...




No comments: