Saturday, May 13

Funny little things we do...

 Butch is rather traditional in his choice of clothing and what he chooses seems to concern him far more than it does me. The other day he was looking at his pile of shorts and shirts, many of which he had not worn for some time. So he decided to flip the piles over and wear what was on the bottom. I applaud his idea.


He tried to throw these shorts away a couple of years ago and I said, "No". 

We haven't been doing much these days. We do have our own little happy hour every day at 4:00 and we play pool. We only have each other as partners for the most part. We did play with Pete and Jerilynn the other day. I sure hope we didn't scare them off. I do plan to start trivia soon. 

I had an allergic reaction to fluconazole a couple of weeks ago and that did slow me down a bit. I was on prednisone for 5 days and that was okay but getting off that stuff is a whole different thing. Ain't gonna let that happen again! I am starting to feel normal. I like normal.

The more "senior" we get the more "senior" we behave. 




No comments: