Saturday, August 20

As the weather cools...

 Thoughts of heading south start creeping in. Realistically we know it is far too early and we won't get serious about it until mid-October for certain. So many things have transpired since we came back in April; trying to blend the possessions in the motorhome with those already in the house, selling the motorhome, buying the car and those are the big things! I still have too many possessions that I wish were at least out of mind. I like to live a sparse life and currently, it is not quite sparse enough. 

The pool hall has turned into a proud possession with many friends both old and new helping us enjoy it. Trivia night on Thursdays is still happening with 10 to 15 participants. It ebbs and flows but there always seem to be enough players.

Butch and I are faithfully in the pool hall at 4:00 each day, mostly just the two of us and that's okay too. My game has greatly improved and I am ever more capable of giving Butch a challenge now and then. Consistency has been somewhat elusive however when I look back I can see the progress I have made and I hope to continue. I look forward to pool hall time each day.

Till next time...

No comments: